1.6.2023
I lay here, awake and in pain from the amazing Indian food I consumed too much of tonight. Every once in a blue moon, Lee and Indecide to do and international night here at the Brown house. This usually means that he wants Mexican food, which I will not eat or I want Indian food, which he will not eat. Tonight tonwas the former. I wasn’t nessassarily craving Indian food but I knew I was happy with our decision as soon as we pulled up the the restaurant. I was not disappointed. My only problem with Indian food is even though I ask for mild, it is always too spicy for me. So I drink way too much milk and eat way too many pieces of naan making me super full. So now, many hours later, I lay here in pain and I think to myself…….worth it
Comments
Post a Comment