A Hazy Shade of Winter
This morning started out with freezing fog which caused accidents on both of the bridges leaving St. Charles which added a good 30 minutes to my drive. Those 30 minutes were spent rocking out to music and making it weird for others around me. The frost covered world around me was a beautiful background for my nonsense. 
Work was really busy and I had to force myself to push past the knee pain more than usual. It seemed like I was running the entire day and managed to hit just under 4 miles and 8,500 steps but still didn’t get everything done. Tomorrow is another busy day but I got this.
Loralai and I have decided that we are going to do a girls night every couple of weeks. We’re going to get all dressed up and hit the town for dinner. I’m between we are going to do more baking and crafting together. I’m looking forward to spending more time together and getting her out of her room more.
Comments
Post a Comment