Back to Work 1.3.2023
Today was my first day back at work this year. I absolutely loved the break; which gave Lee and I some much needed time to do adult things like laundry, rearrange the living room and pay taxes. Unfortunately, Loralai was sick pretty much the entire time after Christmas but is feeling better now. This was the first time that she hasn’t needed or wanted me when she was sick. It’s hard when I realize that she is growing up. Next school year she will be in high school and then four short years after that she plans on joining the Air Force. Where did the time go? I’m so proud of the person she has grown to be. She even decided to jump out of her comfort zone and participate in the polar plunge here in New Town. There was a layer of slush on top of the lake!
Comments
Post a Comment