Update 1.5.2023
This new year brought new goals. I have committed to the following:
- Have people over at least 5 times this year
- Read at least 10 books, (one down)
- Take Loralai to the Air Force recruitment office
- Spend less than $200 a month on Amazon
- Sell the other house
- Participate in at least 5 craft/farmers market
- Two weekend trips
I’m pretty happy with my progress so far with finishing my first book and drinking water each day this week.
I’m getting a lot more responsibility at work which is nice. It’s nice to be busy but not crazed! I’ve been given the opportunity to do STEM outreach as well.
Loralai has been sick since Christmas. She keeps getting worse and then better than worse again. I’m not sure exactly what’s going on but the Teladoc didn’t seem to think it was anything major and kind of dismissed my concerns which is annoying.
Comments
Post a Comment